Join the team
At Consolidated Construction, our work environment embodies our vision and values. We embrace the principles of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and approach each day with a sense of fun and excitement, while honoring a high standard of ethics, integrity, professionalism, and a disciplined approach to achieving our goals. Our commitment to the principles of the 7 Habits has created an environment where “win-win” is expected, and “seek first to understand” is the cornerstone of our success. With the growth that we have experienced, and will continue to experience, we always welcome employment inquiries from talented professionals in these fields who share our passion:
- Business Development/Sales
- Project Management
We are NOW ACTIVELY RECRUITING in the following areas:
- Carpenter (Job Description & Application)
- Concrete Tradesman (Job Description & Application)
- Laborer (Job Description & Application)
- Steel Tradesman (Job Description & Application)
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Project Coordinator/Receptionist (Job Description & Application)
Rapid City, South Dakota
- Traveling Finish Carpenter (Job Description & Application)
So What’s in it For You?
Complete the form here to be notified of future job openings in other areas. Information will be retained for one year.
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. is a United States company with domestic operations only. We are not affiliated with Consolidated Contractors Co., an international construction firm.
Read the latest industry trends.