Pam Talavera has been with Consolidated Construction since 1989 and is a majority shareholder of the company. She was named chief operating officer in 2017.
Pam leads the continuous improvement of Consolidated’s business operations, including finance and accounting functions, information technology, human resources and administration. Reporting to Pam is the vice president of Finance, and managers of Information Technology and Human Resources. In addition to her leadership role, she provides expertise on complex project estimates, and maintains final review and approval of all project budgets developed by the project management and estimating team.
Pam has led a number of key initiatives for Consolidated, including technology platform integrations that have sharpened project accountability, improved the customer experience, and drive better communication between project stakeholders and corporate operations. She has also established new financial protocol to improve project revenue margins, strengthen the company’s balance sheet, and increase tangible net worth and bonding capacity.
Read the latest industry trends.
Our Leadership Team
- Rick Bickert, Chief Executive Officer
- John Schneider, President
- Pam Talavera, Chief Operating Officer
- Gene Schleusner, Sr. Vice President of Business Development
- Steve Diedrich, Vice President of Risk Management
- Mark Schwei, Executive Vice President & Market Leader
- Jim Perras, Principal & Market Leader
- Brian Vincent, Director of Vincent Interior Systems