Jim joined Consolidated Construction Company in 2004, and is a majority shareholder of the Company. His leadership of the company’s strategic planning process since 2006 has been instrumental in charting the company’s significant growth. Utilizing his strong planning and consensus-building background, Jim identified company-wide initiatives that resulted in improved project delivery capacity and efficiency, higher employee engagement, a stronger financial position and a heightened customer experience.
In addition to his corporate leadership responsibilities, Jim has successfully delivered over $800 million worth of projects throughout his 30-year career. He specializes in premier customer care, developing and leading large-scale projects to success. This includes the successful delivery of 17 projects in 5 states for Airgas and Owner’s Representative for the $72 million Waukesha Electric Systems EHV Expansion project.
Jim currently leads the market development and project planning activities of Consolidated’s education, nonprofit, church, and public-sector clients throughout the Upper Midwest.
Read the latest industry trends.
Our Leadership Team
- Rick Bickert, Chief Executive Officer
- John Schneider, President
- Pam Talavera, Chief Operating Officer
- Gene Schleusner, Sr. Vice President of Business Development
- Steve Diedrich, Vice President of Risk Management
- Mark Schwei, Executive Vice President & Market Leader
- Jim Perras, Principal & Market Leader
- Brian Vincent, Director of Vincent Interior Systems