As one of the Midwest’s premier hotel design-build contractors, we are on the cutting edge of delivering high performance living environments. Using this experience, we’ve collaborated with top senior living care professionals in the United States. The result is resident-centered environments that promote independence, mobility, socialization and safety, yet are beautiful and stimulating to live in, and affordable to build and operate.
We begin with the end in mind. This ensures that our design and construction costs always match your budget and your standard of care.
- Financial feasibility and market demand studies
- Site analysis and real estate brokerage
- Existing building analysis and code reviews
- Early, accurate construction and FFE budgeting
- 3D design using building information modeling (BIM) technology for greater design and cost accuracy; and faster completion
- Engineering coordination
- Sustainability and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) analysis
- Assisted living and healthcare building code experience
- 100% competitive bidding of all work
- Open-book client cost review
- Seasoned AL project management and field staff
- Systems startup and maintenance training
- Warranty program with post occupancy evaluation
- Full-time service department
Adult Daycare Centers l Adult Family Homes (AFH) l Supportive Apartments l Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRFs) l Independent Living (IL) l Residential Community Apartment Complexes (RCAC) l Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) l Rehabilitation Centers l Hospice
Why choose Consolidated:
- Value Engineering and Cost Management Expertise
- Scheduling & Time Management
- Award winning safety
- Cost effective solutions
Senior Living Market Leader
Scroll through our Senior Living Projects photo album by clicking the left and right arrows below.
Read the latest industry trends.