Rick Bickert joined Consolidated Construction Company in 2002 and is a majority shareholder of the company. He held the position of president from 2002-2016, and was named chief executive officer in 2017.
While at Consolidated, Rick has focused on leveraging Consolidated’s technical expertise to serve clients with an emphasis on strong execution and the highest ethical standards. In the process, Consolidated has become a leaner, more disciplined organization with an expanded and diversified project portfolio, greater geographic reach, and stronger overall financial position.
Engaging a strategic plan that overhauled the company’s structure and systems to accommodate growth and redefined corporate culture, Rick led a transformation that established Consolidated Construction as a leader in design-build project delivery across the upper Midwest.
Read the latest industry trends.
Our Leadership Team
- Rick Bickert, Chief Executive Officer
- John Schneider, President
- Pam Talavera, Chief Operating Officer
- Gene Schleusner, Sr. Vice President of Business Development
- Steve Diedrich, Vice President of Risk Management
- Mark Schwei, Executive Vice President & Market Leader
- Jim Perras, Principal & Market Leader
- Brian Vincent, Director of Vincent Interior Systems