Mark Schwei, Executive Vice President and Market Leader
Mark Schwei is a voting shareholder of the company, and after joining Consolidated in 2003 was responsible for developing and directing the company’s business development and strategic opportunities, leading our sales and marketing team until 2016. He was instrumental in designing and developing Consolidated’s economic development services, making Consolidated the first contractor in Wisconsin to provide these services in-house.
Similarly, Mark identified opportunities to grow in new geographic regions, including southeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Midwest. He spent four years traveling and developing our customer base in the Dakotas and western states, established our Western Division headquarters office in Bismarck, and led our successful entry into new vertical markets, including hospitality, multifamily residential and energy. He is responsible for sourcing, developing and closing the largest projects in Consolidated’s history, propelling the company to new heights in project size, capabilities, customer satisfaction and revenues.
Today, Mark focuses his time on developing the manufacturing and industrial markets in Wisconsin as well as handling his past client base across the US in a multitude of vertical markets.
Read the latest industry trends.
Our Leadership Team
- Rick Bickert, Chief Executive Officer
- John Schneider, President
- Pam Talavera, Chief Operating Officer
- Gene Schleusner, Sr. Vice President of Business Development
- Steve Diedrich, Vice President of Risk Management
- Mark Schwei, Executive Vice President & Market Leader
- Jim Perras, Principal & Market Leader
- Brian Vincent, Director of Vincent Interior Systems