John Schneider joined Consolidated in 2014 and was appointed president in 2017 as part of a multi-year succession plan. John has more than 30 years of experience in successfully managing construction companies and construction projects, and is experienced in corporate planning and strategy development matters at the executive level. He is experienced in resource and capital expenditure planning, design-build delivery strategy, and operations management.
Previously as vice president and leader of Consolidated’s construction operations division, John oversaw the functions and development of all self-perform crews, equipment and logistics, safety, and equipment and vehicle maintenance teams. Following his appointment and restructuring of Consolidated’s safety program, the company’s EMR improved from .85 to .68. He also enhanced capabilities that tripled revenue in the self-perform division, expanded geographic coverage throughout the Midwest, and added carpentry and interior finish systems.
Bringing design-build and leadership experience from his previous position as vice president/partner of a major Midwest contractor, John joined the Consolidated team in order to provide continuous improvement of construction practices and processes to gain organizational efficiency.
Read the latest industry trends.
Our Leadership Team
- Rick Bickert, Chief Executive Officer
- John Schneider, President
- Pam Talavera, Chief Operating Officer
- Gene Schleusner, Sr. Vice President of Business Development
- Steve Diedrich, Vice President of Risk Management
- Mark Schwei, Executive Vice President & Market Leader
- Jim Perras, Principal & Market Leader
- Brian Vincent, Director of Vincent Interior Systems