Brian Vincent, founder and former president of Vincent Wood Works, Inc., became a voting shareholder and was appointed to Consolidated Construction’s board of directors in 2017.
In a move to expand its self-performance offerings, Consolidated Construction acquired Vincent Wood Works, Inc., a national installation firm specializing in hotel fixtures, doors, frames, hardware, millwork, cabinets, granite, bath hardware and more. The addition of these services to its own portfolio allows Consolidated to excel in speed, quality and cost management of interior systems installations in hotels, multi-family residential and senior living projects. Brian continues to lead the newly created division, Vincent Interior Systems (VIS).
Managing multiple projects simultaneously, Brian’s expertise ensures timely material shipments, quality control and attention to detail, and strict coordination of work schedules to maintain target opening dates. Adherence to brand standards and safety protocol is paramount. Brian’s staff consists of project managers, foremen, skilled carpenters and labor crews assigned to projects across the country.
Read the latest industry trends.
Our Leadership Team
- Rick Bickert, Chief Executive Officer
- John Schneider, President
- Pam Talavera, Chief Operating Officer
- Gene Schleusner, Sr. Vice President of Business Development
- Steve Diedrich, Vice President of Risk Management
- Mark Schwei, Executive Vice President & Market Leader
- Jim Perras, Principal & Market Leader
- Brian Vincent, Director of Vincent Interior Systems